Shenzhen Horans Electronic Co.,Ltd
Shenzhen Horans Electronic Co.,Ltd (referred to as Horans Company) was established in Shenzhen in 2005. At the initial stage of establishment, the company was registered as Shenzhen Chuanglixing Electronic Factory. Since the establishment of the company, it has been committed to the research and development, production and sales of various electronic transformers, inductors, filters and other magnetic devices.
1. Horans Company was established in 2005, initially registered as Shenzhen Chuanglixing Electronic Factory. On September 10, 2009, the company officially changed its name to Shenzhen Horans Electronic Co., Ltd .
2. The main business is dedicated to the research and development, production and sales of various electronic transformers, inductors and filters. The company’s customer base is mainly consumer power supplies, industrial control power supplies, server power supplies, communication power supplies, household appliances, new energy (photovoltaic/inverter/charging piles etc), medical, light rail transportation power supplies, etc. 30% of the products are exported to more than 10 countries around the world Countries and regions, including the United States, Germany, Japan, Brazil and the Netherlands. The products produced cover the electronics, electrical, industrial and automotive industries, and it is a domestic first-class manufacturer of supporting electronic magnetic parts.
3. In April 2010, the company established Horans Huaihua branch in Hunan Province; At present, there are more than 820 employees; The company has 45 management personnel, 20 engineering and technical personnel, and 22 quality control personnel.
4. Qualifications obtained by the company : national high-tech enterprise certification,Shenzhen special new small and medium-sized enterprise certification, ISO9001 international quality system certification, ISO14001 environmental management system certification, ISO45001 Occupational Health and Safety management system certification, IATF16949 automotive industry quality management system certification, UL safety certification, CQC voluntary product certification and other qualifications.
5. Intellectual property rights obtained by the company in recent years: 20 utility model patents, 1 trademark, etc.